Jess and I have started a tradition and that is to camp somewhere once a year around fall.
This time we chose Black Moshannon State Park in Pennsylvania.
Lots of history and good hiking trails. Hey I even caught two Pike, no picture to prove but they were too small to keep anyway.
The bog and lake were created by of course a dam but also from the lumber era when thousands of trees were logged by wood-hicks. Some of the stumps still exist in the water, along with lily pads, offering a very distinct scenery that is unique to this place.
On our last night there the sky was very clear, so we started a fire and I began experimenting with star trail photography.
If only I had the opportunity to shoot photos in a place that has almost no light pollution or at least less in comparison to Baltimore.
It was a great trip, I highly recommend going when its somewhat cold out and renting a rustic cabin.
- Bohs, Crabs and Friends July 17, 2017
- ‘eS Game of S.K.A.T.E. May 28, 2017
- Snakes North Point, Bay Fort Howard April 28, 2017
- Current Commercial Work March 24, 2017
- Worlds End State Park, PA November 23, 2016
- Seagram’s Abandoned Distillery August 26, 2016
- Cape Cod July 4, 2016
- From Cold to Hot June 8, 2016
- Leap Year March 24, 2016
- Black Moshannon State Park November 26, 2015
- Old Haunts September 26, 2015
- As Of Late September 25, 2015
- Schenuit Rubber Factory May 19, 2015
- Known Ghost Tour April 14, 2015
- The Coldest of Cold February 24, 2015
- Fort Howard November 29, 2014
- Abandoned Church November 29, 2014
- Cunningham State Park Camping November 12, 2014
- Fall is Here October 30, 2014
- This Weekend September 23, 2014
- Maryland State Fair 2014 August 26, 2014
- Here or There July 22, 2014
- Gallery 788 Salon Show Opening June 12, 2014
- Under a Bridge April 12, 2014
- Return of the Duo March 25, 2014
- Fort Myers Florida March 6, 2014
- Here or There February 22, 2014
- Winter Wonderland February 15, 2014
- Is It Summer Yet? February 9, 2014
- Winter Storm Janus January 21, 2014
- Yesterday January 17, 2014
- New Year, Same Old January 5, 2014
- The Melting December 10, 2013
- Here Comes Winter December 10, 2013
- Johnston Square November 21, 2013
- Sparrows Point November 19, 2013
- It’s Cold Outside November 13, 2013
- Photo Planet November 6, 2013
- Fall in Baltimore October 29, 2013
- Attempted Abandoned Asylum Visit October 29, 2013
- Oh Right I Forgot… October 3, 2013
- Maryland State Fair September 2, 2013
- Scapescape 2013 Day 2 August 31, 2013
- Scapescape 2013 Day 1 August 31, 2013
- Middle Branch Baltimore MD August 28, 2013
- The Windup Space August 25, 2013
- Druid Hill Park Sunset August 18, 2013
- Slammin & Jammin 2013 Skate Park Fundraiser August 10, 2013
- Metro Gallery Baltimore August 3, 2013
- First Thursdays in Mt Vernon August 2, 2013
Someone lost their lunch right outside my house!
Pretty good day?
@badfish_21 you’re scaring the fish away from my line!
This is what America is turning into. Repeating the past instead of learning from it and changing for the better. (at Pulaski Liquor Emporium LLC)
Tomorrow night 7-10PM at La Cakerie. There will be adult beverages and and my sexy ass there. Oh and my art work. Come out if you can!