‘eS skate shoes are back in business and bringing back the original game of S.K.A.T.E. Baltimore was lucky enough to have it hosted at the new skatepark in Hampden.
Heavy crew, with people coming from all over to be apart of this.
Chris Aguirre and Danny Neverstop holding down the registration table.
Gary Smith holding down the mic.
Things are about to go down, better hydrate or slip some whiskey in your drink. Whatever works for you, just saying.
Wade DesArmo signing a board for a kid that came decked out in ‘eS gear and obviously rocking Wade’s board from DGK.
Three lanes, with three judges making sure no one breaks the rules. Rules in skateboarding WHAT!
Not that serious, just check out Battle of the Berrics if you need to know the rules.
Spencer Brown adding some of his own flavor to the music.
Kelly Hart taking over the mic while Gary gets his shuvit game going. Note if you ever play Gary in SKATE make sure you know every shuvit variation.
DJ Remedy scratching.
Devin Miller getting his hair braided so he can completely destroy the game.
Roshambo to decide who goes first. Anyone wanna know how hard it was to get a shot of this? HARD!
When your laces break and you have to tie them together so you can keep going.
Watching and waiting.
Music was really on point, I think it helped make everyone throw down even harder then normal.
Dude where did you find those sunglasses?
Pretty proper looking 360 Flip.
Matt Bullinger, whom did not win this year, which was unexpected in some ways, doing some Frontside One Footers.
Was it Gabe or Gage? Sorry dude but you had a mean Nollie Inward Heelflip.
Its down to the final two, who will win Jimmy, who I don’t have any photos of or Devin?
Devin, who was killing it all day but seriously Jimmy and everyone else that entered was blowing minds as well.
Mad high fives.
The crowd was pleased.
Silas was stoked for Devin too or maybe thats just the most money he’s seen in his young life.
Devin winner in center, oh theres Jimmy on the left cut off and then Gage/Gabe on the right. Whatever I wasn’t being paid for this so don’t expect me to remember everything!
Now everyone post to all the social media outlets you know of, there is a new champ in town. Did I mention it rained off and on all day? No cause it didn’t matter! Also shout out to VU Skateshop, Kelly Hart and Wade DesArmo for coming all the way to Bmore, DJ Remedy and Spencer Brown for the tunes and thank you skateboarding for still being the greatest gift to those of us that care!
- Bohs, Crabs and Friends July 17, 2017
- ‘eS Game of S.K.A.T.E. May 28, 2017
- Snakes North Point, Bay Fort Howard April 28, 2017
- Current Commercial Work March 24, 2017
- Worlds End State Park, PA November 23, 2016
- Seagram’s Abandoned Distillery August 26, 2016
- Cape Cod July 4, 2016
- From Cold to Hot June 8, 2016
- Leap Year March 24, 2016
- Black Moshannon State Park November 26, 2015
- Old Haunts September 26, 2015
- As Of Late September 25, 2015
- Schenuit Rubber Factory May 19, 2015
- Known Ghost Tour April 14, 2015
- The Coldest of Cold February 24, 2015
- Fort Howard November 29, 2014
- Abandoned Church November 29, 2014
- Cunningham State Park Camping November 12, 2014
- Fall is Here October 30, 2014
- This Weekend September 23, 2014
- Maryland State Fair 2014 August 26, 2014
- Here or There July 22, 2014
- Gallery 788 Salon Show Opening June 12, 2014
- Under a Bridge April 12, 2014
- Return of the Duo March 25, 2014
- Fort Myers Florida March 6, 2014
- Here or There February 22, 2014
- Winter Wonderland February 15, 2014
- Is It Summer Yet? February 9, 2014
- Winter Storm Janus January 21, 2014
- Yesterday January 17, 2014
- New Year, Same Old January 5, 2014
- The Melting December 10, 2013
- Here Comes Winter December 10, 2013
- Johnston Square November 21, 2013
- Sparrows Point November 19, 2013
- It’s Cold Outside November 13, 2013
- Photo Planet November 6, 2013
- Fall in Baltimore October 29, 2013
- Attempted Abandoned Asylum Visit October 29, 2013
- Oh Right I Forgot… October 3, 2013
- Maryland State Fair September 2, 2013
- Scapescape 2013 Day 2 August 31, 2013
- Scapescape 2013 Day 1 August 31, 2013
- Middle Branch Baltimore MD August 28, 2013
- The Windup Space August 25, 2013
- Druid Hill Park Sunset August 18, 2013
- Slammin & Jammin 2013 Skate Park Fundraiser August 10, 2013
- Metro Gallery Baltimore August 3, 2013
- First Thursdays in Mt Vernon August 2, 2013
Someone lost their lunch right outside my house!
Pretty good day?
@badfish_21 you’re scaring the fish away from my line!
This is what America is turning into. Repeating the past instead of learning from it and changing for the better. (at Pulaski Liquor Emporium LLC)
Tomorrow night 7-10PM at La Cakerie. There will be adult beverages and and my sexy ass there. Oh and my art work. Come out if you can!