Ok so where do I start, well its been since November that I last posted and these are some of the things I have been into since.
During the weekend of winter storm Janus, which blessed the mid atlantic with almost 30″ of snow. I decided to do some still life shots.
These were the best out of them. It was fun to mess around with a style that I have not visited in a while.
Good ol’ John back in town!
Later we received some really nice weather and I revisited Fort Howard, only to find another building burnt down.
Although it makes for a epic photo, its sad to see this area get vandalized.
More recently I went to Fort Armistead with Jess and explored the tunnels. Note they were too dark at the time for me to take photos.
Instead of tunnel photos I messed around with Seagulls and long exposures. This is 2.5 seconds at F11 ISO 100 with a 10 stop ND filter.
The key bridge has a really nice angle from here.
As well as some power plants that produce nice puffy clouds when using the ND filter.
Lastly a composite of long exposures featuring Jess and I. Its Spring so go have some fun!
- Bohs, Crabs and Friends July 17, 2017
- ‘eS Game of S.K.A.T.E. May 28, 2017
- Snakes North Point, Bay Fort Howard April 28, 2017
- Current Commercial Work March 24, 2017
- Worlds End State Park, PA November 23, 2016
- Seagram’s Abandoned Distillery August 26, 2016
- Cape Cod July 4, 2016
- From Cold to Hot June 8, 2016
- Leap Year March 24, 2016
- Black Moshannon State Park November 26, 2015
- Old Haunts September 26, 2015
- As Of Late September 25, 2015
- Schenuit Rubber Factory May 19, 2015
- Known Ghost Tour April 14, 2015
- The Coldest of Cold February 24, 2015
- Fort Howard November 29, 2014
- Abandoned Church November 29, 2014
- Cunningham State Park Camping November 12, 2014
- Fall is Here October 30, 2014
- This Weekend September 23, 2014
- Maryland State Fair 2014 August 26, 2014
- Here or There July 22, 2014
- Gallery 788 Salon Show Opening June 12, 2014
- Under a Bridge April 12, 2014
- Return of the Duo March 25, 2014
- Fort Myers Florida March 6, 2014
- Here or There February 22, 2014
- Winter Wonderland February 15, 2014
- Is It Summer Yet? February 9, 2014
- Winter Storm Janus January 21, 2014
- Yesterday January 17, 2014
- New Year, Same Old January 5, 2014
- The Melting December 10, 2013
- Here Comes Winter December 10, 2013
- Johnston Square November 21, 2013
- Sparrows Point November 19, 2013
- It’s Cold Outside November 13, 2013
- Photo Planet November 6, 2013
- Fall in Baltimore October 29, 2013
- Attempted Abandoned Asylum Visit October 29, 2013
- Oh Right I Forgot… October 3, 2013
- Maryland State Fair September 2, 2013
- Scapescape 2013 Day 2 August 31, 2013
- Scapescape 2013 Day 1 August 31, 2013
- Middle Branch Baltimore MD August 28, 2013
- The Windup Space August 25, 2013
- Druid Hill Park Sunset August 18, 2013
- Slammin & Jammin 2013 Skate Park Fundraiser August 10, 2013
- Metro Gallery Baltimore August 3, 2013
- First Thursdays in Mt Vernon August 2, 2013
Someone lost their lunch right outside my house!
Pretty good day?
@badfish_21 you’re scaring the fish away from my line!
This is what America is turning into. Repeating the past instead of learning from it and changing for the better. (at Pulaski Liquor Emporium LLC)
Tomorrow night 7-10PM at La Cakerie. There will be adult beverages and and my sexy ass there. Oh and my art work. Come out if you can!