The stage was set, crabs from Conrad’s, Natty Bohs and friends. Hell we even had two people that have never had crabs before!
This is a really sad statement but I had the hardest time trying to get “Standard Charcoal” to light. Damn you Match Light!
First we feast!
Or really we do a photo shoot with the guy from Philly that hasn’t had crabs since he was a kid.
First try he picked out what Jess and I call a lollipop. Back fin flavor town in all its glory.
Sebastian was truly the first timer but cracked a few like a true Marylander.
Katie setting up Kornell for his epic photo.
Kornell did the pose perfect, I can’t say I took the perfect shot though.
Oh yeah and we had a kiddy pool for people feets. Who else is this awesome?
The man behind the lens.
Pete and Rachel, post crab picking.
Alex with a crazy look on his face like he’s the Rock or something.
Daw so cute! Oh yeah Alex won at eating crabs, he stayed out there the longest and I think surpassed my 7.
Jess is a pretty good photographer too, she brings out the best in everyone.
Pete and Rachel decided to wrestle. We played football shortly after so he could blow off all that energy he had from eating crabs.
He’s still there, like I’m telling you its tomorrow now and that guy is still eating crabs out back. WEIRDO!
David and the red bowl of deliciousness.
Oh right it was peach cobbler, on second thought I never got any of that!
The day was great and I am so thankful to have the friends that I have. Thank you everyone that came out and thank you everyone that wasn’t there, I will invite you next time, when I have a bigger house and more crabs!
- Maryland State Fair 2017 September 4, 2017
- Sunflowers, Chickens and Pigs August 11, 2017
- Bohs, Crabs and Friends July 17, 2017
- ‘eS Game of S.K.A.T.E. May 28, 2017
- Snakes North Point, Bay Fort Howard April 28, 2017
- Current Commercial Work March 24, 2017
- Worlds End State Park, PA November 23, 2016
- Seagram’s Abandoned Distillery August 26, 2016
- Cape Cod July 4, 2016
- From Cold to Hot June 8, 2016
- Leap Year March 24, 2016
- Black Moshannon State Park November 26, 2015
- Old Haunts September 26, 2015
- As Of Late September 25, 2015
- Schenuit Rubber Factory May 19, 2015
- Known Ghost Tour April 14, 2015
- The Coldest of Cold February 24, 2015
- Fort Howard November 29, 2014
- Abandoned Church November 29, 2014
- Cunningham State Park Camping November 12, 2014
- Fall is Here October 30, 2014
- This Weekend September 23, 2014
- Maryland State Fair 2014 August 26, 2014
- Here or There July 22, 2014
- Gallery 788 Salon Show Opening June 12, 2014
- Under a Bridge April 12, 2014
- Return of the Duo March 25, 2014
- Fort Myers Florida March 6, 2014
- Here or There February 22, 2014
- Winter Wonderland February 15, 2014
- Is It Summer Yet? February 9, 2014
- Winter Storm Janus January 21, 2014
- Yesterday January 17, 2014
- New Year, Same Old January 5, 2014
- The Melting December 10, 2013
- Here Comes Winter December 10, 2013
- Johnston Square November 21, 2013
- Sparrows Point November 19, 2013
- It’s Cold Outside November 13, 2013
- Photo Planet November 6, 2013
- Fall in Baltimore October 29, 2013
- Attempted Abandoned Asylum Visit October 29, 2013
- Oh Right I Forgot… October 3, 2013
- Maryland State Fair September 2, 2013
- Scapescape 2013 Day 2 August 31, 2013
- Scapescape 2013 Day 1 August 31, 2013
- Middle Branch Baltimore MD August 28, 2013
- The Windup Space August 25, 2013
- Druid Hill Park Sunset August 18, 2013
- Slammin & Jammin 2013 Skate Park Fundraiser August 10, 2013
#ravens home opener. Anyone want some I think crab dip?
All the cameras. Notable ones are the one that takes a floppy disc and 4x5 that I need to use real bad.
This #polaroid automatic 250 land camera is awesome. Finally got a battery and some film for it. Original manufacturing year was 1967. Thank you Gus from @monumentcitybrewing for giving this to me.
Second gigantic insect I’ve had on my tomatoes this year. Pretty sure this dude is dead and not eating the plant. Considering I touched it and it did not respond.