Ok so where do I start, well its been since November that I last posted and these are some of the things I have been into since.
During the weekend of winter storm Janus, which blessed the mid atlantic with almost 30″ of snow. I decided to do some still life shots.
These were the best out of them. It was fun to mess around with a style that I have not visited in a while.
Good ol’ John back in town!
Later we received some really nice weather and I revisited Fort Howard, only to find another building burnt down.
Although it makes for a epic photo, its sad to see this area get vandalized.
More recently I went to Fort Armistead with Jess and explored the tunnels. Note they were too dark at the time for me to take photos.
Instead of tunnel photos I messed around with Seagulls and long exposures. This is 2.5 seconds at F11 ISO 100 with a 10 stop ND filter.
The key bridge has a really nice angle from here.
As well as some power plants that produce nice puffy clouds when using the ND filter.
Lastly a composite of long exposures featuring Jess and I. Its Spring so go have some fun!
- Maryland State Fair 2017 September 4, 2017
- Sunflowers, Chickens and Pigs August 11, 2017
- Bohs, Crabs and Friends July 17, 2017
- ‘eS Game of S.K.A.T.E. May 28, 2017
- Snakes North Point, Bay Fort Howard April 28, 2017
- Current Commercial Work March 24, 2017
- Worlds End State Park, PA November 23, 2016
- Seagram’s Abandoned Distillery August 26, 2016
- Cape Cod July 4, 2016
- From Cold to Hot June 8, 2016
- Leap Year March 24, 2016
- Black Moshannon State Park November 26, 2015
- Old Haunts September 26, 2015
- As Of Late September 25, 2015
- Schenuit Rubber Factory May 19, 2015
- Known Ghost Tour April 14, 2015
- The Coldest of Cold February 24, 2015
- Fort Howard November 29, 2014
- Abandoned Church November 29, 2014
- Cunningham State Park Camping November 12, 2014
- Fall is Here October 30, 2014
- This Weekend September 23, 2014
- Maryland State Fair 2014 August 26, 2014
- Here or There July 22, 2014
- Gallery 788 Salon Show Opening June 12, 2014
- Under a Bridge April 12, 2014
- Return of the Duo March 25, 2014
- Fort Myers Florida March 6, 2014
- Here or There February 22, 2014
- Winter Wonderland February 15, 2014
- Is It Summer Yet? February 9, 2014
- Winter Storm Janus January 21, 2014
- Yesterday January 17, 2014
- New Year, Same Old January 5, 2014
- The Melting December 10, 2013
- Here Comes Winter December 10, 2013
- Johnston Square November 21, 2013
- Sparrows Point November 19, 2013
- It’s Cold Outside November 13, 2013
- Photo Planet November 6, 2013
- Fall in Baltimore October 29, 2013
- Attempted Abandoned Asylum Visit October 29, 2013
- Oh Right I Forgot… October 3, 2013
- Maryland State Fair September 2, 2013
- Scapescape 2013 Day 2 August 31, 2013
- Scapescape 2013 Day 1 August 31, 2013
- Middle Branch Baltimore MD August 28, 2013
- The Windup Space August 25, 2013
- Druid Hill Park Sunset August 18, 2013
- Slammin & Jammin 2013 Skate Park Fundraiser August 10, 2013
#ravens home opener. Anyone want some I think crab dip?
All the cameras. Notable ones are the one that takes a floppy disc and 4x5 that I need to use real bad.
This #polaroid automatic 250 land camera is awesome. Finally got a battery and some film for it. Original manufacturing year was 1967. Thank you Gus from @monumentcitybrewing for giving this to me.
Second gigantic insect I’ve had on my tomatoes this year. Pretty sure this dude is dead and not eating the plant. Considering I touched it and it did not respond.