Washington State is an amazing place. We started in Seattle and ended in Bellingham for 6 days of beauty.
Follow Dave on instagram @dbontherocks he is pretty great at stacking rocks and also really fun to chat with if you get the chance.
Documentation for the internets.
Sunset at Golden Gardens Park.
Off to La Push beach, took the Edmonds-Kingston ferry for a ride over the Puget Sound to start.
It was a pretty epic morning, Seals and Jellyfish in all that clear water.
Fast forward 4 hours of driving and here we are in La Push 1st Beach.
The North Pacific is something that everyone should see before they die.
Gray skies in a matter of minutes.
Last night in North Beach Seattle. Off to Bellingham in the AM.
Lots of driving in between and then WOW Artist Point in the Cascades.
Big mountain out to the right is Mt. Baker.
Us in front of Mt. Shuksan. Pro tip, there are wild blue berries that grow up here, eat them!
Last shot and one of the last days. Bellingham was really cool and brought out the mountain people we are. No shots of downtown Seattle on my Nikon D700 but if you follow my instagram @jlo_v2 there are plenty of shots from my iPhone 5 that oddly enough look really good.
- Washington State Trip October 7, 2017
- Maryland State Fair 2017 September 4, 2017
- Sunflowers, Chickens and Pigs August 11, 2017
- Bohs, Crabs and Friends July 17, 2017
- ‘eS Game of S.K.A.T.E. May 28, 2017
- Snakes North Point, Bay Fort Howard April 28, 2017
- Current Commercial Work March 24, 2017
- Worlds End State Park, PA November 23, 2016
- Seagram’s Abandoned Distillery August 26, 2016
- Cape Cod July 4, 2016
- From Cold to Hot June 8, 2016
- Leap Year March 24, 2016
- Black Moshannon State Park November 26, 2015
- Old Haunts September 26, 2015
- As Of Late September 25, 2015
- Schenuit Rubber Factory May 19, 2015
- Known Ghost Tour April 14, 2015
- The Coldest of Cold February 24, 2015
- Fort Howard November 29, 2014
- Abandoned Church November 29, 2014
- Cunningham State Park Camping November 12, 2014
- Fall is Here October 30, 2014
- This Weekend September 23, 2014
- Maryland State Fair 2014 August 26, 2014
- Here or There July 22, 2014
- Gallery 788 Salon Show Opening June 12, 2014
- Under a Bridge April 12, 2014
- Return of the Duo March 25, 2014
- Fort Myers Florida March 6, 2014
- Here or There February 22, 2014
- Winter Wonderland February 15, 2014
- Is It Summer Yet? February 9, 2014
- Winter Storm Janus January 21, 2014
- Yesterday January 17, 2014
- New Year, Same Old January 5, 2014
- The Melting December 10, 2013
- Here Comes Winter December 10, 2013
- Johnston Square November 21, 2013
- Sparrows Point November 19, 2013
- It’s Cold Outside November 13, 2013
- Photo Planet November 6, 2013
- Fall in Baltimore October 29, 2013
- Attempted Abandoned Asylum Visit October 29, 2013
- Oh Right I Forgot… October 3, 2013
- Maryland State Fair September 2, 2013
- Scapescape 2013 Day 2 August 31, 2013
- Scapescape 2013 Day 1 August 31, 2013
- Middle Branch Baltimore MD August 28, 2013
- The Windup Space August 25, 2013
- Druid Hill Park Sunset August 18, 2013
Milk weed (at Cromwell Valley Park)
I woke up to sauce. Time to put it in jars and seal it up.
This is 40 lbs of tomatoes from @onestrawfarm. Soon they will be sauce.
Working on a new #driftwood piece. Don’t know what I wanna do with it yet. @babessica thinks it’s a whale.
Purging the inventory room. Sad to let you go but 2003 was a long time ago.